Our commitment to you to continue guarding against COVID-19
● All employees and staff entering our property will pass a health check prior to each shift.
● All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines. and be labeled for your convenience.
● Hand sanitizer stations will be available to all patrons and employees.
● We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
● We will follow all CDC, state and local government health standard requirements.
We would appreciate your cooperation as well:
● If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
●You will need to follow all of our guidelines and directions provided to keep us all safe!
●Please wear a mask whenever you can to help keep the spread under control, and use good social distancing when on site,
we have vendors selling masks if needed. Please make the best decisions for you and your family when on site.
We look forward to seeing you all this season.